Sansan health insurance
Sansan Versicherungen AG from Dübendorf was founded in 2001 as an independent subsidiary of the Helsana Insurance Group. Since the brand harmonization in 2013, it has been communicating under the umbrella of the parent company. In 2017, the company was merged with the basic insurance subsidiary Progrès. The core business concentrates on compulsory health insurance. In addition, policyholders can also take out various supplementary insurance policies.
Order information and a quote for the right health insurance now:
What is important to you?
Sansan Contact & Address
in basic insurance
Ø 1 days
162 CHF per client
The compulsory basic insurance of Sansan
Sansan Health Insurance offers the same insurance models as Helsana. The compulsory basic insurance can be taken out as a standard model (free choice of doctor) or as one of three alternative insurance models:
- BeneFit PLUS General practitioner/ HMO: In the event of illness, you should first contact your family doctor or a group practice (HMO).
- BeneFit PLUS Telmed: In the event of illness, you call a free telemedical advice centre and receive an individual treatment plan.
- PREMED-24: Before you visit the doctor, contact the telemedical counselling centre and receive non-binding advice. If necessary, you can then consult a doctor of your choice.
Save premiums through alternative insurance models and higher franchises
For the choice of an alternative insurance model you will receive discounts between 8 and 15 percent. To reduce your insurance premium, you can also voluntarily pay a higher deductible. The maximum annual deductible for adults is CHF 2,500, for children CHF 600.
Outpatient supplementary insurance from Sansan
Supplementary insurance extends the benefits of compulsory health insurance. Sansan offers a wide range of supplementary insurances for different needs:
- Top is a basic supplementary insurance for outpatient services such as glasses, medication, psychotherapy, protection abroad and more.
- Sana offers comprehensive benefits for alternative medicine, prevention and health promotion.
- Completa combines the benefits of Top and Sana and in some cases offers higher reimbursements.
- World is a travel insurance for medical emergencies abroad.
- Primeo offers free choice of doctor and more comfort during your stay in hospital.
- Omnia offers the most important additional services and ensures that you are included in a higher insurance policy without further health checks.
Four benefit levels of hospital insurance
In addition to outpatient supplementary insurance, you can also take out supplementary hospital insurance with Sansan. Hospital insurance is available in four benefit levels:
- Eco: free choice of hospital and accommodation in a shared room in the general ward
- Semi-private: free choice of hospital and doctor as well as accommodation in a two-bed room in the semi-private ward
- Private: free choice of hospital and doctor as well as accommodation in a single room in the private ward
- Flex: flexible choice of department before each hospital stay with free hospital choice
In addition, you can opt for the Hospital Extra daily benefits insurance.
Dental insurance DENTAPlus
DENTAPlus insures you against high dental costs. The insurance covers dental treatment, tooth malposition corrections and dental hygiene. The reimbursement depends on the level of service. You will be reimbursed a maximum of 75 percent of the treatment costs, up to a sum of CHF 3,000 per calendar year.
Families benefit from discounts
If you insure several family members at the same time in an additional insurance of the Sansan health insurance, you receive a lucrative family discount. In supplementary health insurance, this is 5 percent for two insured persons from the same household, and even 10 percent for three or more insured persons.
A comparison of the insurance products offered by Sansan Krankenkasse
It is worth comparing before changing health insurance. Our premium calculator will show you how inexpensively you can take out insurance with Sansan.